- ½ honeydew, cantaloupe, or other melon, chilled
- 3 cucumbers
- 2 cups watercress or baby arugula leaves
- Lime and Fresh Mint Vinaigrette (see related recipe), or juice of 2 limes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Scoop out the seeds, then slice the melon into narrow wedges and remove the skin.
- Scrub the cucumbers or peel skin – cut into sixths
- Make a bed of greens on four plates and arrange the melon and cucumbers on top.
- Spoon the dressing over the top and season with a little salt and pepper